Understanding how the warranty claim system works and what information is needed to successfully process a claim will help us streamline the procedure to return a result within one to two weeks.
Missing information is the most common cause for delays and can lead to the claim being rejected altogether.
This form should be completed by the customer and sent to the original dealer or forwarding agent who will then filter and forward it to the 425pro support. Or it can be completed by the shop or forwarding agent on behalf of the customer, and sent to the 425pro support.
You would follow the warranty claim process, step by step and if the information is complete, 425pro will return a result within two to five working days.
Step 1. Determine whether the damage should be covered by warranty. Here are a few things that are NOT covered by warranty.
• Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time.
• Any problem resulting from misuse, abuse, impact (on any surface including water) or neglect.
• Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness.
• Parts or hardware that were lost or have gone missing AFTER receiving your shipment.
If your product needs repair or regular maintenance parts from normal use or loss, you can contact us to get the contact of the nearest authorized dealer, or repair center.
Step 2. Fill out the Warranty Request Form below. We want to see you back on your 425pro boards and equipments almost as much as you want to use it, but please be patient we will work to get your case resolved as quick as possible. Most warranties are usually resolved in a timely manner and will be processed in the order they come in.
Step 3. We will contact you with further instruction. *Return shipping on warranty claims is the responsibility of the buyer. 425pro will cover shipping charges on all items replaced or repaired under warranty.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
This warranty is only valid to the original purchaser of the board from the original dealer, distributor or forwarding agent.
This warranty is valid for twelve (12) months from the date of purchase of the original product.
This warranty does not cover the following claim conditions:
1) Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (incl. buoy, paddle shocks).
2) Damage or defects caused by collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage.
3) Breakage or defects as a result of prior damages.
4) Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling.
5) Damage or defects caused by heel dents.
6) Damage or defects caused by non-recreational use.
7) Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage or handling.
8) Damage or defects caused by exposure to temperatures over 70'C and under 0'C.
9) Damage or defects caused by natural events such floods, earthquake, fire, etc.
10) Damage or defects caused by alterations or modifications including the use of a larger fin than specified.
11) Damage or defects caused by repairs.
12) Damage or defects caused by usage of the board after a claim is reported.
13) Damage or defects caused by flat landings.
14) Damage or defects caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings or footstraps.
15) Any damage except manufacturing defects in material or workmanship.
16) Damage or defects caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions (for example a wet boardbag).
17) Damage or defects caused by impact with the sea floor.
A warranty claim has to be filed with the original dealer or forwarding agent where the purchase was made. 425pro's responsibility is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product.
Neither 425pro nor any of its representatives will not be responsible for any losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product.