What Personal Identifiable Information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When you send an e-mail to 425PRO, we may retain your e-mail address and the contents of the e-mail you send.
We retain PII collected from clients via the site for so long as we have a business relationship and then for a reasonable time after thereafter or as required by law.
Data Integrity, Purpose limitation
425pro process information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected. To the extent necessary for those purposes, we take reasonable steps to ensure that any information in our care is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use as described above.
1. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, send an e mail, Use our Live Chat or enter information on our site.
2. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features.425pro will not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to others without your consent.
The information you provide will be used to support your customer relationship with 425pro for a number of purposes, including:
• to facilitate communication between 425pro and you including without limitation, responding to your questions or comments, sending e-mails concerning our services, or to contact you for user feedback
• To administer your account, provide services to you, and promotional activities
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
3. How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), which is accredited as a level 1 service provider and merchant. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
4. Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
5. Disclosure of Information to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include trusted third-party partners such as website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. These third-parties contractors are prohibited from using the information for purposes other than performing services for 425pro.
Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection
We may disclose any PII or any other information we collect, in our sole discretion and without your prior permission, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, to enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. We may also exchange information, including PII, with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, to protect the rights, property or safety of 425pro, its employees or others.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Access and Deleting your PII
425PRO offers the ability to access, update, correct, delete or deactivate any PII that you have provided via the site, as a client or a partner. Please send your request to email@example.com and 425pro will process your request within a reasonable period of time after request.
7. Third-party links
425pro may contain links to third-party websites. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies of these websites before providing any information to them. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. We do not knowingly market our products and services to, solicit information from, or collect information from children under the age of 13.If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address.
If 425pro becomes aware that any person submitting information to the site is under the age of 13, without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
By using the 425pro site, you hereby represent that you are at least 13 years old.
10. Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
11. CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from our contact list.
12. Your consent and changes in this Policy
By visiting our Site, you hereby consent to our collection, storage and dissemination of your data as described above.
14. Contacting Us
Albatrosu street 31, LV-1030, Riga, Latvia
By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here:
The data protection and other laws of the Republic of Latvia may differ from those in your country. LAST UPDATE : DECEMBER 2021
When you use 425pro, you trust us with your information. We are committed to keeping that trust. That starts with helping you understand our privacy practices. This policy describes the information we collect, how it is used and shared, and your choices regarding this information. We recommend that you read this along with our Privacy Overview, which highlights key points about our privacy practices (including what information we collect, when we collect it and how we use it).
Last modified: 18 December 2021
Effective date: 18 December 2021
1. Data collection and use
This policy specifically applies to:
• Customers: users who want to buy a 425pro products
• Internet users (visitor) : users who are surfing the website looking for products information
This policy also applies to those who provide information to 425pro in connection with the website to buy our products. All those subject to this policy are referred to as “users” for purposes of this policy. The practices described in this policy are subject to applicable laws in the places in which we operate. This means that we only engage in the practices described in this policy in a particular country or region if permitted under the laws of those places. Please contact us if you have questions on our practices in your country or region.
2. Who your Data controller is
By collecting and processing the personal data of its online users, 425pro acts as a data controller. In order to guarantee to its users a perfect transparency on the processing of their personal data, 425pro chose to designate a delegate for the protection of personal data: the data controller.
425pro provides products to users throughout the world. If you use our services in the European Union, SIA 425PRO is the data controller for your information. If you use our services in the European Union or elsewhere, 425pro B.V. is the data controller. We process personal information inside and outside of the European Union.
Contact information for the Data Controller:
the data controller for the information you provide or that is collected by 425pro or its affiliates is:
Albatrosu street 31, LV-1030, Riga, Latvia
Questions, comments and complaints about 425pro's data practices can be submitted to 425pro's data protection office through here. We process personal information inside and outside of the European Union. 425pro transfers information of users outside the European Union on the basis of mechanisms approved under applicable laws.
3. The information we collect
425pro may collect personally identifiable information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
• Information that you provide to 425pro, such as when you register for an account and buy your 425pro products online. If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information.
• Information created when you use our services, such as location (shipping address), usage and device information.
• Information from other sources, such as 425pro partners and third parties that use 425pro APIs.
The following information is collected by or on behalf of 425pro:
1. Information you provide
This may include:
• User profile: We collect information when you create or update your 425pro account to buy a product. This may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information (including related payment verification information), government identification numbers, date of birth, photo and signature.
• User content: We may collect information that you submit when you contact 425pro customer support, provide ratings or compliments for other users, or otherwise contact 425pro.
2. Information created when you use our website
This may include:
• Shipping information
- We may collect your precise location (shipping information) as determined when you make your purchase online.
• Transaction information
- We collect transaction details related to your purchase of our products, including your order details, delivery information, date and time the product was ordered, amount charged and payment method. Additionally, if someone uses your promo code, we may associate your name with that person.
• Usage information:
We collect information about how you interact with our services. This includes information such as access dates and times, pages viewed, websites crashes and other system activity, type of browser and third-party sites or service you were using before interacting with our website. In some cases, we collect this information through cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers. To learn more about these technologies, please see our Cookie Statement.
• Device information
- We may collect information about the devices you use to access our website, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information.
3. Information from other sources
These may include:
• User feedback, such as ratings or compliments.
• Users providing your information in connection with referral programs.
• Users purchasing products for or on your behalf.
• Users or others providing information in connection with claims or disputes.
• Publicly available sources.
• Marketing service providers.425pro may combine the information collected from these sources with other information in its possession.
4. How we use the information we collect
425pro collects and uses information to enable reliable and convenient delivery products and services. We also use the information we collect :
• For customer support
• For research and development
• To provide promotions or contests
• In connection with legal proceedings
425pro does not sell or share your personal information to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes.
425pro uses the information it collects for purposes including:
1. Providing services and features
425pro uses the information we collect to provide, personalize, maintain and improve our products and services, and to develop new products, services, feature and functionality. This includes using the information to:
• Create and update your account.
• Verify your identity.
• Enable shipping deliveries and other services.
• Process or facilitate payments for those services.
• Offer, obtain, provide or facilitate insurance or finance solutions in connection with our services.
• To track the progress of your shipping delivery.
• Enable features that allow you to share information with other people, such as compliment and feedback about a products, refer a friend to 425pro.
• Enable features to personalize your 425pro account.
• Perform internal operations necessary to provide our services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
2. Customer support
425pro uses the information we collect (including recordings of customer support calls after notice to you and with your consent) to assist you when you contact our customer support services, including to:
• Direct your questions to the appropriate customer support person
• Investigate and address your concerns
• Monitor and improve our customer support responses
3. Research and development
We may use the information we collect for testing, research, analysis and product development. This allows us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our products and develop new features and products.
4. Communications from 425pro
425pro may use the information we collect to communicate with you about products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, updates and events.
425pro may also use the information to promote and process contests and sweepstakes, fulfil any related awards, and serve you relevant ads and content about our services and those of our business partners. You may receive some of these communications based on your profile as a 425pro user.
Users in the EU have the right to object to this type of processing; see Section II.I.1.d for more information.
425pro may also use the information to inform you about elections, ballots, referenda and other political and policy processes that relate to our products and services.
5. Legal proceedings and requirements
We may use the information we collect to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to your use of 425pro's website, or as otherwise allowed by applicable law, or as requested by regulators, government entities and official inquiries.425pro undertakes not to market your data to third parties, except by informing you and by asking for your prior consent.
5. How we protect your information
425pro adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site.
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file (often including a unique identifier) that is sent to a user’s browser from a website’s computers and stores on a user’s computer’s or on a tablet or mobile devise.
A cookie stores a small amount of data on your computer about your visit to the site.
• Authenticating users
• Remembering user preferences and settings
• Determining the popularity of content
• Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
• Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services
What cookies do we use ?
Please see our Cookie Statement for more information regarding the types of cookies that are used on the site and other technologies described in this section, including regarding your choices relating to such technologies.
7. Information sharing and disclosures
The Information sharing and disclosures clause details how 425pro shares the collected information with third parties or other users. Some of 425pro’s products, services and features require that we share information with other users or at your request. We may also share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries and business partners, for legal reasons or in connection with claims or disputes.
425pro may share the information we collect:
1. With other users
2. At your request
This includes sharing your information with:
• Other people at your request.
• 425pro business partners.
3. With the general public when you submit content to a public forum
We appreciate hearing from our users and customers -- including through public forums such as 425pro blogs, social media and certain features on our network. When you communicate with us through those channels, your communications may be viewable by the public.
4. With 425pro subsidiaries and affiliates. We share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to help us provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf. For example, 425pro processes and stores information in the European Union on behalf of its international subsidiaries and affiliates.
5. With 425pro service providers and business partners425pro may provide information to its vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners.
This may include, for example:
• Payment processors and facilitators.
• Cloud storage providers.
• Marketing partners and marketing platform providers.
• Data analytics providers.
• Research partners, including those performing surveys or research projects in partnership with 425pro or on 425pro’s behalf.
• Vendors that assist 425pro
• Consultants, lawyers, accountants and other professional service providers.
• Fleet partners.
• Insurance and finance partners.
For purely technical reasons, 425pro may be required to outsource certain services to its charge (such as hosting the 425pro website).In all cases of subcontracting your personal data, 425pro has set up a contractual policy with each of the subcontractors under conditions at least as high as those put in place by 425pro.425pro has taken special care to ensure that each of its subcontractors with direct access to your personal data is not entitled to reproduce for its benefit or for the benefit of anyone else your data, neither of course to market them.
6. For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute
425pro may share your information if we believe it is required by applicable law, regulation, operating agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns. This includes sharing your information with law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, user agreements, or other policies, to protect 425pro’s rights or property or the rights, safety or property of others, or in the event of a claim or dispute relating to your use of our services. If you use another person’s credit card, we may be required by law to share information with that credit card holder. This also includes sharing your information with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
7. With your consent
425pro may share your information other than as described in this policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
8. Information data retention and deletion policy
Data retention policy is covered in Article 5 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) which explains that when personal data are collected or processed, it must only be for purposes that are « adequate, relevant, and limited to what is neccessary in relation to the purposes for which data are processed ».
Personal data should be retained for as long as is required to achieve the purpose for which data were collected and are being processed.
425pro retains user profile and other information for as long as you maintain your 425pro account.
425pro retains transaction, shipping information, usage and other information for 7 years in connection with regulatory, tax, insurance or other requirements in the places in which it operates.
425pro thereafter deletes or anonymous such information in accordance with applicable laws.
425pro may request deletion of their accounts at any time. Following such request, 425pro deletes the information that it is not required to retain, and restricts access to or use of any information it is required to retain.
425pro requires user profile information in order to provide its services and retains such information for as long you maintain your 425pro account.
Personal Data retention time
425 pro is committed to keeping your personal data for a period of seven years from your last connection to the 425pro website. If you do not reconnect to our website during this period, 425pro will erase all of your personal data, justifying only minimal actions allowing 425pro to justify action taken on your data as part of the exercise of your GDPR rights.
425pro retains certain information, including transaction, shipping information, device and usage information, for a minimum of 7 years in connection with regulatory, tax, insurance and other requirements in the places in which it operates. Once such information is no longer necessary to provide 425pro's services, enable customer support, enhance the user experience or for other operational purposes, 425pro takes steps to prevent access to or use of such information for any purpose other than compliance with these requirements or for purposes of security and fraud prevention and detection. You may request deletion of your account at any time through the privacy settings in the 425pro’s website. Following such requests, 425pro deletes the information that it is not required to retain. In certain circumstances, 425pro may be unable to delete your account, such as if there is an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute. Upon resolution of the issue preventing deletion, 425pro will delete your account as described above.425pro may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users' safety and security. For example, if 425pro shuts down a user's account, 425pro may retain certain information about that account to prevent that user from opening a new 425pro account in the future.
9. Special information for EU users
Beginning on 25 May 2018, the processing of personal data of users in the European Union is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).This section summarizes 425pro’s grounds for processing personal information under the GDPR, and the rights of EU users as relates to Uber’s handling of personal information.Beginning on 25 May 2018, the processing of personal data of users in the European Union is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). This section provides information as relates to EU users' rights, and 425pro's responsibilities, under this regulation.
1.EU user rights
GDPR gives European users more rights about the collection of their information and how it is used. This includes, among others, a right to access one’s personal data, to object the processing of one’s personal data and to rectify, erase and export’s one personal data.
If you are a 425pro user in the EU, you have the following rights with respect to 425pro's handling of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please see below or submit your request here. Users outside the EU may also request explanation, correction, deletion or copies of their personal data here.
a. Explanation and copies of your data
• You have the right to request an explanation of the information that 425pro has about you and how 425pro uses that information.
• You also have the right to receive a copy of the information that 425pro collects about you if collected on the basis of consent or because 425pro requires the information to provide the services or purchase that you request.
• If 425pro has information about you that you believe is inaccurate, you have the right to request correction of your information. Please see the section titled “Explanation, copies and correction” below for more information on correcting, or requesting correction of, your information.
• Users who have the right to be forgotten may request deletion of their accounts at any time. Users may request deletion through the Privacy settings menu in the 425pro website (or App). We may retain certain information about you as required by law and for legitimate business purposes permitted by law.
• Please see the “Information retention & deletion” section above for more information regarding 425pro's retention and deletion practices.
d. Objections and complaints
• Users in the EU have the right to object to 425pro’s processing of personal data, including for marketing purposes based on profiling and/or automated decision-making. 425pro may continue to process your information notwithstanding the objection to the extent permitted under GDPR.
• Users in the EU also have the right to file a complaint relating to 425pro's handling of your personal information with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. Their contact information is as follows: Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens Postbus 933742509 AJ DEN HAAG(+31) - (0)70 - 888 85 00
• You may also submit questions, comments or complaints to 425pro's data protection officer.
2. Grounds for processing
GDPR requires that companies processing the personal data of EU users do so on the basis of specific legal grounds. As described below, 425pro processes the information of EU users based on one or more of the grounds specified under GDPR:
a. This processing is necessary to provide the services and features you request
425pro must collect and use certain information in order to provide its services. This includes:
• User profile information that is necessary to establish and maintain your account, including to verify your identity; enable communications with you about your shipment, orders and accounts; and to enable you to make or receive payments.
• Transaction information, which is necessary to generate and maintain in connection with your use of 425pro's services and purchases.
• Usage information, which is necessary to maintain, optimize and enhance 425pro's services, including to determine, sometimes in combination with other information, incentives, and calculate costs of shipping.
• Collection and use of this information is a requirement for using 425pro's apps.
b. The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of our users or of others
• 425pro may process personal information, including disclosing data to law enforcement authorities in case of threats to the safety of users or of others.
c. The processing is necessary for 425pro's legitimate interests425pro collects and uses personal information to the extent necessary for its legitimate interests. This includes collecting and using information:
• To provide customer support.
• To optimize our service and develop new services.
• For research and analytical purposes.
• For direct marketing purposes. This includes, for example, analyzing data to identify trends and tailor marketing messages to user needs.
• To enforce 425pro's Terms of Service.
d. The processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of other persons or parties
• 425pro collects and uses personal information to the extent necessary for the interests of other persons or the general public. This includes sharing information in connection with legal or insurance claims, to protect the rights and safety of others.
• 425pro may also process personal information when necessary in regards to a substantial public interest, on the basis of applicable laws.
e. The processing is necessary to fulfil 425pro's legal obligations
• 425pro is subject to legal requirements in the jurisdictions in which it operates that require us to collect, process, disclose and retain your personal data.
• 425pro may also share information with law enforcement, or requests by third parties pursuant to legal processes.
f. Getting consent425pro may collect and use your information on the basis of your consent. Before collecting basic personal information such as email addresses, names, phone number etc. 425pro will need to get clear, unambiguous affirmative consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, you will not be able to use any service or feature that requires collection or use of the information we collected or used on the basis of consent.425pro relies on consent in connection with data collections or uses that are necessary to enhance the user experience, to enable optional services or features, or to communicate with you. If you are an EU user, the following types of data are collected or used on the basis of your consent.
• Personal information (name, phone number, email address…)
• Shipping information (address)
• Bank details (Card number)
Please see the choice & transparency section below for further information about these types of data collection and use, how to opt in or out of them, and the effect of opting out of these on your use of 425pro's website.425pro may also collect personal information about you through voluntary surveys. Your responses to such surveys are collected on the basis of consent and will be deleted once no longer necessary for the purposes collected.
10. Choice and transparency
425pro provides means for you to see and control the information that 425pro collects, including through:
• Website and in-app privacy settings
• device permissions
• Website and in-app ratings pages
• marketing opt-outs
You may also request that 425pro provide you with explanation, copies or correction of your data.
A. DEVICE PERMISSIONS
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. These platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time the 425pro app will want permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the 425pro app will seek before you first use the app. Your use of the app constitutes your consent.
B. EXPLANATIONS, COPIES AND CORRECTION
You may request that 425pro:
• Provide a detailed explanation regarding the information 425pro has collected about you and how it uses that information.
• Receive a copy of the information 425pro has collected about you.
• Request correction of any inaccurate information that 425pro has about you.
You can make these requests by contacting 425pro here. You can also edit the name, phone number and email address associated with your account through the Settings menu in 425pro's app.
C. MARKETING OPT-OUTS
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from 425pro by sending us an e-mail here. You may also opt out of receiving emails and other messages from 425pro by following the instructions in those messages. Please note that if you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional messages, such as receipts for your trips or information about your account.
11. Updates to this policy
We may occasionally update this policy. If you use our services after an update, you consent to the updated policy. We may occasionally update this policy. If we make significant changes, we will notify you of the changes through the 425pro website and app or through others means, such as email. To the extent permitted under applicable law, by using our services after such notice, you consent to our updates to this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices. We will also make prior versions of our privacy policies available for review.